ReCognite have a wealth of experience delivering IT Projects and Software solutions to some of Australia’s biggest Construction companies. Enhancing the relationship between the primary builder and their contractor base.
Our expertise is not generic, as we’ve committed to assisting the industry achieve operational efficiencies via process automation, business change and sensible technology solutions.
ReCognite Construction Improvement Highlights:
• Decreased ETS by over 65% by designing, building and implementing ETS software for use in the field
• Reduces A/P costs by 75% implementing simple and sensible applications and procedures for Invoice Management
• Reduce the rate and amount of Liquidated damages via Schedule Management, Governance and Reporting
• Increased productivity by and average of 48%, allowing increased job volume per supervisor, whilst decreasing delays and consequential liquidated damages via custom built Construction Management Software
• Achieved Operational Efficiencies via process automation and data visibility
• Ensure Job Costs information is continuously visible to the business
• Standardised Productivity and WIP Reporting and Business Intelligence
• Improved trade relationships & services by building and implementing trade portals, as well as ensuring payment management is easily to manage
• Experienced in both designing, programming and implementing bespoke Construction Software
• Developed a Field-Based ETS Module within O365 for those looking to leverage their existing Microsoft Office investment
•Developed a Field-Based Call Forward Scheduling Module within O365 for those looking to leverage their existing Microsoft Office investment
• BIM Requirements, standardisation, development and implementation
• We are now HomeFront Construction Software Official Australian partners
• We possess an in-depth knowledge and integration specialism across the markets leading Construction Software i.e. Framework, WMS, SAGE Timberline, HomeFront, Cheops, ClickHome, Jobpac/Viewpoint, K2, SharePoint and more. We know what you use, what they do, why you use them and how to make them work effectively.
• We also have an-depth knowledge and integration specialism across commonly used ERP solutions such as MS Dynamics, JD Edwards and SAP. Our knowledge of process and best practice enables us to configure and implement these systems effectively.
• The design, development and implementation of Custom Built Construction Software. Whether it’s .Net, SharePoint, K2, Nintex, we’ve done it at every stage. From the requirements analysis phase, technical design, development and Testing as well as Project Delivery and implementation.
• HomeFront Construction Management Implementation, Configuration, Integration and Training. After months of researching and a lengthy RFT, we’re pleased to be able to provide an affordable off the shelf product that can facilitate the entire journey during a build, from Sales & Marketing, Contracts Management, Ordering & Estimating, Operations Management and CRM, Document Management, Field Based Construction & ETS Management, seamless Finance system integration and Service & Maintenance…One Record, Across the build.
• IT Infrastructure, Resourcing (Construction-specific Business Analysts, IT Project Managers, Software Developers and Test Analysts) and Strategy
• Successful Project Management Office (PMO) Implementations