If you want to understand where and how your business can improve, first understand how it operates currently.
ReCognite’s Process Mapping service performs the analysis task, working with your subject matter experts to understand how your organisation operates, and documenting that essential information.
Process Maps are a great way to train new personnel and ensure a cohesive understanding across your business how the organisation operates. It also allows you to identify areas of improvement, inform future consultancy and pre-empt requirements to make any solution fit your business, not your business fit the solution.
ReCognite work with your business to achieve measurable improvements. This involves looking at your business operations and seeking improvements, through changes to processes, systems and working practices.
ReCognite’s Process Mapping captures:
- Enterprise Process Analysis – Analyse and Document your organisational structure, information and the roles and resources that operate within
- Departmental/Organisational Process Diagrams – Graphical process maps in easily understood swim lane format, detailing the flow of deliverables and information across your organisation
- Lead & Lag Process Timings – A time and motion study, recording the timings associated with each step in your processes, enabling true cost measurements to be derived
- Documented Inputs, Outputs, Business Rules and RACI Matrix – Information, artifacts, documentation and the rules that are adhered to are also essential elements of process analysis. People’s roles and interactions (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed) within those transactions are also key
- Process Analysis and Recommendations – Once your current processes are fully understood, analysis of the inefficiencies and opportunities to change are uncovered